TEH PIE BOX OF SEARCH [OPHTENN DOES NOT WORK]

Sunday, August 29, 2010

SHUT UP, DUDE! Update 2.0

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The MAYBE long-waited for CHAPTER TOOO IS OUT! YAY!

Don't worry about the ending, we all get along......

Did you notice I keep pressing enter twice? Huh.

Oh Em Gee. I just noticed.

How big is the space in between?

I wonder....

IF YOU CAN MEASURE EXACTLY HOW WIDE IT IS,

I WILL DEDICATE AN ENTIRE CHAPTER TO YOU!

Please leave you answer in the comments section if interested.

COMMENTS, NOT CHATBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the picture is................. [drumroll]........................

















WAIT WAIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!






















NO! THERES ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE 1 PICCY! ARGH!

Oh well.

Auto looks damn awesome here though.

I'D LIKE TO SEE APPLE OR ASHLEY DROOLING OVER HIM!

Kidding kidding...... OR AM I?

No comments:

Post a Comment