TEH PIE BOX OF SEARCH [OPHTENN DOES NOT WORK]

Friday, August 13, 2010

Auditions, auditions

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



YOu know Y I"M So HaPpY? Look- I put " instead of .... lolz.....

OH! Don't get distracted Coco...

OK... I GOT THE LEAD FEMALE ROLE FOR MY SCHOOL CONCERT!!!!!!! THANK THE GREAT AND HOLY GOD!!!!!!!!

Oh Khey... let me tell you the full story... don't worry, Apple.... it won't contradict with yours....


One tired night, my mom came into my room, telling me about auditions on that Friday. I was sooo psyched out. I couldn't wait.

Coco and I, being non-biological twins, both read the email.... and most did not.... bla, bla, bla.... A girl named, um, uh... OH! Aw, NVM.

Anyway, on Friday, the teacher, (I'll call her Concerta), was being annoyed, BY MY CLASSMATES AND I. She kept glaring at us because we kept acting childish. "We" ran behind one-another coz we were too nervous and did not want to go 1st. And by "we" I mean I barely cared. As long as I wasn't first.

In the end, Tiara was 1st and I was 2nd. That was okay. UNTIL SHE RAN BEHIND ME MINUTES LATER! GAH!

Oleh sebab itu(because of that), I RAN BEHIND SYASYA! BOHAHA! But actually, it didn't matter what arrangement coz we got called out by names according to first-last signed up. What a waste of time.

We sang negaraku - as Apple had pointed out - altogether along with some boys from another class. I found out today that only Double E, Syasya and Apple got in. CONGRATZ APPLE!

Next, we auditioned by acting. I went first this time, refusing to be sucked into the big black hole of SCARDY-CAT-ISM. I said this...

"Please! Help! Please! There's been a terrible accident! WONDERBOY! Hercules, oh, THANK GOODNESS! Two little boys, they were playing in a gorge! There was a rockslide, a terrible rockslide! You've got to help them. Oh, uh, sorry... They're trapped! You've got to help them!"

I walked fast back to our waiting line. I was hyperventilating. Ms. Concerta was glaring at me. I looked to my right and Flare(Syasya's boyfriend) was there, also hyperventilating. AND HE SAID HE WASN'T NERVOUS.... BOHAHA!

I saw Ms. Pihy(our PE teacher, if you were smart enough, you'll understand why I called her that) already starting the LAST dance audition. Laughtner(my friend, she's a girl) just came back from the acting audition.

Ms. Concerta came to us and asked us if we had any other audition(Syasya, Apple, Tiara and Double E didn't so they went back to class). "Dance," Laughtner and I said together. Ms. Concerta stopped Ms. Pihy and asked her if we could join in... and yeah... we could....

After my LOUSY dance audition, I began walking back to class with Laughtner. Ms. Concerta stopped us though. She asked us to ask certain "forgetful" students to come for the auditions. We agreed and went on our way.

After, Syasya, Double E, Tiara, Laughtner and I went for recess, late recess(with Mr. Dispil's permission of course). Apple wasn't eating that day so she didn't come with us. I had jelly. YUMMY, YUMMY STRAWBERRY JELLY....

TO BE CONTINUED...
[Below is a preview of the next post from me]
_________

On Monday morning, all of us were as nervous as we could be. Ms Jaime [WHY DID YOU SPELL OUT HER REAL NAME, APPLE?! NOW I CAN'T NICKNAME HER!!!] was our homeroom teacher and the judge. She told us that the results would come out that afternoon and....

No comments:

Post a Comment