TEH PIE BOX OF SEARCH [OPHTENN DOES NOT WORK]

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'M FE-REAKING OUT!!!!

Thats right! FE-REAKING OU!!! See im too freaked out that i didn't even bother to spell 'out' right. Oh well. Too lazy to edit it. Agh i'm just so scared for the audition for Hercules: The legend of... OH WAIT SORRY THERES NO LEGEND OF ANYTHING I WAS TOO BUSY THINKING OF ZUKO. And ms jaime's the judge!!! that makes me even more  nervous!!!


I'm stil not sure whether i should sing solo or in a group. 'Please, help, please! Theres been a terrible accident!' ARGH WHY WHY THAT PART!!! AND WHY ON EARTH DO WE HAVE TO  SING NEGARAKU?! GAWDS. too many things r goin on. I CANT HANDLE IT!!!




anyways...who's Honey on our chatbox? Will you all just use ur real names already its so annoying!!!

I wanna get a part but not Megara. I can't handle to much lines. Or i'll go CRAZY. I wanna be a muse!!! That'll be fun. And now i can't get the hercules song outta my head. ARGH! BLUBEROO!!!!

And why is Hanissya so excited for Merdeka Carnival? Oh, right, nvm.

Picture time!! Picture of the day:



<3
APPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment