TEH PIE BOX OF SEARCH [OPHTENN DOES NOT WORK]

Friday, August 27, 2010

Choko Random

Hey, Apple here. I really dunno wat to post. Just that I'm having goosebumps. Watching Toy Story(1) LAWL!!! Haha, Syasya's ACTUALLY equal to himself in chicken pie..*whistles* i'm really hyper today. COCO, you bedda update your story. Even though I should be saying that to myself. HA! Hehe, I feel so IchiRuki 2day. Just watched a vid of 'IchiRuki vs IchiHime' and I think there were like 15 comments....and only 1 out of 15 comment is an ichihime fan, guess why? cuz they have the same hair colour. =_= i hate it when they like IchiHime just cuz of their hair. WOOP ICHIRUKI WINS!!! Check out diz song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emd4A-aShhs its very...soothing...something that can put u to sleep...

That is all for now!!! Pic of the day:






Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment