TEH PIE BOX OF SEARCH [OPHTENN DOES NOT WORK]

Sunday, August 1, 2010

ICHIRUKI VS ICHIHIME!

If you are my or Coco's classmate, you may see me crazy n yelling over a certain word, IchiRuki. N u may see me vomiting over another certain word, IchiHime. You may be wondering now, WHAT THE FISH IS ICHIRUKI AND ICHIHIME?!!! Well, heres the answer. IchiRuki and IchiHime are a couple in Bleach, the best anime/manga in the world. If u support IchiHime....I will change you. IchiRuki= Ichigo <3 Rukia.


heres some pics of IchiRuki(the cutest couple in the world)









aren't they just cute?! if ur an ichihime fan cuz ichigo and orihime have the same hair colour, thats just stupid. ITS JUST TOO MUCH FREAKING ORANGE! heres to prove it:


see? and yes, save your eyes!


THATS ALL FOR NOW!!! THX FOR READING!!!

Love,
Apple

2 comments:

  1. You didn't change my mind one bit. But what does the color orange gotta do with this? You make no sense. Its Ichiruki fans that make me dislike Rukia. I like Rukia but I don't support Ichiruki I support Ichihime and Renruki. So if you wanna put up an argument or try to convince someone and don't use a freakin color to back your self up. That's not the best way to convince someone. Plus Rukia is a soul and Ichigo is a human! Rukia is NOT alive, and Renji clearly has feeling for her.Ichigo and Rukia show no feelings for eachother what so ever and if they did it was friendship. Ichigo did say Rukia is a friend that understands him. But Orihime is in love with Ichigo, and risked her freedom for him and everyone else. I support your ship but you bashing another ship to make your point is stupid. Its very childish. I hope you don't do this in the future because I don't not 'vomit' over Ichiruki so please don't do this to Ichihime. Im not trying to get you to like Ichihime but i just hope Ichiruki fans stop hating on Ichihime fans because they disagree with their opinions. I hope all fandom can just get along and be friends Thank you and have a good day. :) And if I sounded harsh or rude I'm very sorry *bows*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, so many holes in your logic. First of all in the pilot chapter of Bleach, Ichigo had black hair. But the creator, Kubo, didn't like it, "Too much black" so he changed it to a vibrant color so it would compliment and contrast Rukia's, in the end it came out orange. So by this logic if you put Ichigo and Orihime together, too much orange, ew. Anyways you're probably not caught up with Bleach, if you were you'd know that Ichigo's dad is a shinigami, and his mother was a quincy. Making Ichigo a hybrid child of two different species. Just because Renji loves Rukia, and Orihime loves Ichigo doesn't mean they're obligated to love them back. Uryu likes Orihime, and by your logic they're made for each other, lol. IchiHime is a fail of a pairing anyways, so the sooner you understand that the better. Besides Kubo already said that Ichigo and Rukia's relationship is not just "friends", they're more than that. Sorry if I burned your buns~! :D *bows*

      Delete