TEH PIE BOX OF SEARCH [OPHTENN DOES NOT WORK]

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Let's Talk Gibberish




As you know, I am supposed to continue the story of Auditions, auditions but I decided to postpone it.

I JUST NOTICED... DO WE HAVE ONLY THREE READERS?!?!?!?!

That sucks... A LOT...

If you're reading this, Ashley, PLEASE, promote this blog on your SUPER-POPULAR one.... THX!

Continuing, I decided to share Apple's and my expertise in Gibberish. So...
LET'S TALK GIBBERISH!

Here's one SMS that I, Coco, sent to Apple, Apple.

I'm Meg. Who're you, ape. I like frosties dejectedly cute. Frosted smart beef ale. Carton she wro. I loud wot.

DOESN'T IT CRACK YOU UP? Hehehehhehehehehehehehe..... *twitch* *twitch* heheHEHEHEHEheheHEhehEheheHeheHeHehEHeHEHEHEHEHEhhehehehe.... MOM!

This is one from Apple... 2 MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Apple. I like inject polio dumbbells. Gaud ar baffle. Half cresent yel to the momo. She jacks apr.

blurliler mao mao EH?
Oh, you already finished reading Apple's... SO EMBARRASSING.... you caught me blurring....

UM! DISTRACTION!

BUBBLE.. BUBBLY...

No comments:

Post a Comment