TEH PIE BOX OF SEARCH [OPHTENN DOES NOT WORK]

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MERARGHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS YOU CAN FE-REAKING SEE, I AM FE-REAKING PISSED FREAKING OFF! YOU WANNA KNOW FREAKING WHY?!?!?!?!?!


IT'S COZ OF A LIFE-WRECKING, IRRITATING, REVENGEFUL GIRL NAMED HAYLEY(NOT REAL NAME)!


*cAlmInG DOWn...


THIS, I mean tHis, GirL is so unfair. Okay, I'll tell you the most-most-most-most-most-most recent story. Hayley got angry coz she "remembered" that I didn't give her back her HSM3 DVD. BUT I FREAKING DID!!!!


So she FREAkiNg SMS me this...

"OMG! I hate Coco. I borrowed her my DVD last year and everyday I remind her but she say she forgot. Now I ask her and she say she give it already. OMG LUH! Then she tell everyone I accusing her."


AND, I DID GIVE IT BACK, AND NO, I DID NOT TELL EVERYONE THAT SHE WAS FREAKING ACCUSING ME. I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THAT 2 MYSELF!!!!


She also sent this after that...


"And she keeps spitting on my face coz im scared of her saliva. Its so annoying you know?"


Says the freaking girl who says she prefers DRINKING SALIVA COMPARED TO WATER!!!!


AND SHE JUST-JUST-JUST SENT ME AN SMS. LIKE RIGHT AFTER THE MOST PREVIOUS '!'...


"Lol haHAa. Just kidding luH, enemy! LOL!"


DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND MY CONFUSION? ONE SECOND SHE'S MY CLOSE FRIEND, NEXT SECOND SHE HATES MY GUTS...


LITERALLY!!!!


See? She put just kidding, then ENEMY.... !@#$%^&*!


MY GOODNESS!!!!


You know, I was supposed to write about penguin-otters from Avatar: Legend of Aang [DO NOT SUPPORT THE MOVIE!!!] but SHE.. SHE....


!@#$%^&*!


I HAVE GOT A WHOLE 7 YEARS MORE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT BUT I AM TOO TIRED OF WRITING THE BARE MINIMUM OF THE PAIN SHE CAUSES ME!!! PLUS, SHE IS GONNA KILL ME WHEN SHE SEES THIS...


OR IF... IF IS GOOD....


MORE 2MORO!!!!


<3, 
COCO CREAM PIE!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment