TEH PIE BOX OF SEARCH [OPHTENN DOES NOT WORK]

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Appo!

Appo! Yes, Appo. It's actually Apple, but Appo is more like... a retarded baby TRYING to say Apple. Appo! Hm, what did i do today? Oh, right! Wait, nvm. Oh! Oh, nvm. .......LEAVE ME ALONE!!! ignore that. I'M ANGRY.

WHY AM I SO ANGRY??!!!

HM, I DUNNO, MAYBE CUZ THE FREAKING NEW BLEACH CHAPTER DIDN'T COME OUT YET!!! GRR!!! GRR!!! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT. TODAY!!! NYAHAHAHA!!!! NYANYANYA!!!!!!

OKAY, OKAY. EVERYONE CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0_0 i should be saying that to myslef, shouldn't I? Well, look at the bright side. I won't die of Ichi's HAWTNESS today, maybe tomorrow. BETTER BE!!! Or else... NYA!! NYA!!!
And Coco had this life game thing well I'm sure you've heard of it on iPhone. And she tried out mine, I was supposed to pick 4 people, 4 numbers, 4 places, 4 pets, 4 jobs and 4 vehicles.

Well i asked her to choose the 4 people for me. And these were my results!! :

Married to: DOT! DOT! DOT!
Age getting married: 58. (ARGH!! WHY DIDN'T I PICK 20+ NUMBERS!!!)
Honeymoon: Spain(ngeh, not too bad.)
Live in: Shack ==' i was kinda annoyed by that word. Shack? Seriously?! And tia gets a freaking mansion?!!:
Children: *cries* 15 sons....9 daughters... THATS A FREAKIN TOTAL OF 24 KIDS!!! IMMA GO CRAZY!!!
Pet: PIE!!!
Occupation: Musician. WOO!
Vehicle: Limo. Cool.

(NOTE: I WILL NOT MENTION WHO I'LL GET MARRIED TO EVEN THOUGH SOME OF U KNOW. BUT I WON'T TELL YOU ASHLEY!!! HA!)

Piccy Of The Dayie:



HA, I LOLED AT THIS ONE, ONLY PEOPLE WHO WATCH BLEACH WILL UNDERSTAND.

No comments:

Post a Comment