TEH PIE BOX OF SEARCH [OPHTENN DOES NOT WORK]

Saturday, September 4, 2010

BUGS ARE RAIDING MY LIFE!!!!!

No seriously, they are, I mean, they are LITERALLY RAIDING MY LIFE!

Okay, few days ago, I moved my mat and a cocroach came running out. MY GOODNESS. Then yesterday, a caterpillar stuck ONTO MY FINGERS! Yeah, then later that day, a cocroach ran around my room like motorised duck! This morning, yeah, I got my new pack of raisins out and guess what? THERE WERE DISGUSTING TINY BLACK BUGS IN THEM. YYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

I noticed it before I ate them THANK GOODNESS but really? WHY BUGS? Why not rain HUH? WHY NOT GOOD NATURAL RAIN RAIDING MY LIFE?

NO, it has to be BUGS!






BTW, I removed Ethan from my Charactor Introduction and put in Emily and Sylvie. They're both sisters, Emily and Sylvie Tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment