TEH PIE BOX OF SEARCH [OPHTENN DOES NOT WORK]

Friday, July 30, 2010

Hi, Apple here =)

Hi, Apple here =) this is just a short intro bout me. l8r i'll put more posts about...stuff.

My life is full of randomness, sarcasm, anime, music, oh right, PIE, guitars, zombies and potatoes. So there you have it, my life. U want any other details? Too bad. Ha. Ha. yes, the posts i will be posting will be offensive, so u have been warned. >:D and my catch lines are 'zhukazhuka' when ur/im happy, 'zuuu...' when i'm/ur sad, 'bluberoo' when im mad at something.

Favourite anime guys:
ZUKO! ZUKO! ZUKO! HISAGI! HISAGI! HISAGI! ICHIGO! ICHIGO! ICHIGO! HITSUGAYA! HITSUGAYA! HITSUGAYA! BYAKUYA! BYAKUYA! BYAKUYA!

 KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!! ZUKO <3

So...i'll be posting about....other stuff. and read my fanfics:



remember....ZUKO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can see that im an anime guy fangirl.

1 comment: